About Birmingham Future
Birmingham Future is a dynamic, forward-thinking membership organisation that provides a platform for the city’s young professionals to become Birmingham’s business leaders.
Our diverse membership spans from trainees to directors, across a range of sectors from the professional to the creative. We help people to build their personal and professional profile through not only an extensive calendar of high profile speaker and networking events, but also mentoring and awards programmes.
As the voice of young professionals, we provide opportunities for members to take part in new and ongoing conversations about the future of their city and industry by working closely with initiatives such as Colmore Row Business District and the Big City Plan.
In short, we champion Birmingham’s future.
As a member of Birmingham Future you will be given all the tools you need to further your career, build your network of contacts, shape the city that you love whilst having fun. Becoming a member will enable you to:
- Network with some of the city’s high profile business leaders and senior decision makers – opening doors that would otherwise be closed and ultimately generate new business opportunities.
- Keep up to date and have your say on key issues relevant to the city.
- Become involved in a mentoring scheme – either as a mentor to a BCU student with ‘Inspiring Futures’ or by receiving an invaluable mentor from Birmingham Forward with ‘Momentum’.
- Help shape the organisation by joining one of our committees and showcase your personal skills.
- Take part in the phenomenon that is BYPY to raise your profile, and Graduate Apprentice to create new job opportunities.
- Connect with likeminded individuals, put yourself on invite lists for social and business events and cement lasting friendships.